Picture
One of my most recent projects is a custom Eeyore which was very fun to make. I also decided with this one that I would take some pictures as it was progressing just to make it a little more exciting and show some more of the "behind the scenes" action. There were definitely some new challenges with Eeyore which were fun to overcome. I had never made an ami of this type before, never made a tail, and never had to attach the neck the way I did with Eeyore, so it was a bit different than some others. 

Here are a couple of pictures of Eeyore's head. I normally do not close off the head and have it as one piece, but since I needed the neck to be attached differently because body isn't facing the same direction as the head like others I closed it off. I was worried that it might not look quite as neat, but the little crop of hair at the top tidied it up nicely. 
Picture
Here is a quick picture before I connected the head and body and added the finishing touches like the tail and hair. Below this is the final picture of Eeyore. He is now in the mail and happily on his way to his owner.




Leave a Reply.